WE ARE GOOD
Welcome to Manorfield C.E. Primary School
Caring, Sharing, Inspiring
At Manorfield Primary School, every child is part of the Manorfield Family. We aim to offer our children an exciting curriculum, that nurtures a love of learning as well as developing them as individuals. Our staff are caring and consider each child as unique.
We are a busy and friendly school, with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils.
The school consists of 14 classes from EYFS through to Year 6.
- EYFS- Classes P and S
- Year 1 – Classes 1KS and 1CS
- Year 2 – Classes 2JW and 2RW
- Year 3 - Classes 3HE and 3OW
- Year 4 – Classes 4DT and 4GW
- Year 5 - Classes 5SP and 5ER
- Year 6 – Classes 6LJ and 6CJ
A normal school day starts at 8:35am and finishes at 3:00pm
Manorfield Mission Statement
As a Leicester Diocese School we use the Diocesan Mission Statement in all our policies. However, at the end of the summer term 2014, the staff and Governors developed a ‘Manorfield’ Mission Statement based on similar themes to that of the Diocese.
The Manorfield Mission Statement is:
Manorfield Church of England Primary School is distinctive, inclusive and upholds the Christian faith.
The school will:
hold Christian values at the heart of our ethos
- recognise and celebrate the unique qualities of each individual child in order for them to reach their full potential
- ensure that all children and all involved in the school feel safe and supported
- strive to achieve excellence in teaching and learning
- explore the meaning and significance of our own and other faiths
- develop effective partnerships with parents, the local churches and community, the Diocese and other schools
Diocesan Mission Statement
Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the Church at parish and Diocesan level.
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality with the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.
We are a school family that learns together. We believe that school is about more than academic progress but also the development of the whole child. We are very lucky to have a beautiful and spacious outdoor area with two playgrounds, two trim trails, a swimming pool and a large field.
We are a Church of England school and have links with St Michael's Church as well as the Living Rock Church. Our Christian Values are at the heart of our school ethos and we celebrate them in our assemblies and our newsletters.
If you would like to have a tour please feel free to make an appointment, we’d love to show you around our vibrant school.
Miss F Clarke